Tonight, Becky Worley from Good Morning America joins us to talk about the hack of the Democratic National Committee, a new Facebook tool that might help save lives, the OnePlus 3, SiriKit, and the rest of today's tech news. Then, we talk to Russell Brandom from the Verge about today's Net Neutrality decision. Next, Becky takes us on a thought journey through the state of funding in Silicon Valley, and what we can learn from Microsoft's purchase of LinkedIn. When the money dries up, what happens to innovation? Finally, Twitter let's you retweet yourself, but should you? Email your thoughts to email@example.com.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump
- Facebook Offers Tools for Those Who Fear a Friend May Be Suicidal
- OnePlus 3 review: lessons learned
- Siri in iOS 10 will only work with six types of third-party apps (and not Spotify)
- Appeals court upholds FCC's net neutrality order
- Uber is seeking up to $2 billion in high-risk loans
- You can now retweet yourself, because you're good enough, smart enough, and you like you