Jason Howell and Megan Morrone are joined by Brad Sams of Thurrott.com to discuss Samsung's future phones that may feature bendable screens, Facebook Messenger's recently patched bug, talking to voice assistants in public, the HTC Vive's 72-hour shipping promise, Wunderlist, a petition to investigate Windows 10 update practices, and more! Also, Jesse Kirkpatrick from the Institute for Philosophy and Public Policy talks about the ethical factors in autonomous vehicles.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Samsung May Release Phones With Bendable Screens in 2017
- Facebook Messenger bug allowed researchers to change conversation history
- Google misfires
- Why don't people use Siri in public? Researchers think they have an answer
- Vive orders
- First Look: Microsoft’s Project Cheshire, A To-Do List App
- Have the EFF investigate Microsoft for malicious practices regarding Windows 10
- The Ethical Quandary of Self-Driving Cars
- Fish and human faces