Becky Worley from Good Morning America joins Jason Howell and Megan Morrone to discuss Periscope's real-time comment moderation system, Intel's Broadwell-E gaming chips, a very large Myspace hack, Google's AI assistant getting a backstory, Atari's partnership with Sigfox, and an offline jumping dinosaur.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Twitter's Periscope Has A New Way To Deal With Trolls: Trial By Jury
- Broadwell-E arrives: Testing Intel’s 10-core, $1,700 desktop CPU
- Eric Holder says Edward Snowden performed a 'public service'
- Snowden Leaks Illegal but Were ‘a Public Service,’ Eric Holder Says
- How the Pentagon punished NSA whistleblowers
- Recently confirmed Myspace hack could be the largest yet
- Google plots a backstory for its AI assistant
- Google’s self-driving cars will be able to take over from human drivers at the push of a button
- Pixar’s 22 Rules of Storytelling
- Atari now makes smart home products
- Analyst claims next-gen iPhone 7 to feature 32 GB base storage and up, finally dropping 16 GB models
- FYI: Google Chrome Has a Secret Game You Can Play When the Internet's Out