Jason Howell and Megan Morrone talk all about Apple's renewed ambitions in the classroom. Twitter's Vine is losing creators rapidly to other services like Facebook. Microsoft teases fingerprint support in its upcoming Windows 10 mobile update. Why Apple invested so heavily in China's top ride hailing service. Finally, tiny ham-encased origami robots can pull a battery out of your esophagus. The future is weird.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple’s New Classroom Experiment
- Amazon now has a programmable Dash Button for the IoT
- How I Hacked Amazon’s $5 WiFi Button to track Baby Data
- Vine Stars Are Leaving for Facebook and Other Platforms
- Windows phones will finally let you log-in with a fingerprint
- Facebook stands for giving everyone a voice.
- Putting Tesla Auto Pilot To The Test: A Step Toward Autonomy But Not Yet A Self-Driver
- Apple invests $1B in Didi Chuxing, China’s largest ride-hailing app
- New iPhone Upgrade Program May Point to the Apple Car
- Google Will Pay You to Drive Around in Its Self-Driving Cars
- Self-Driving Vehicle Operator / Operations Associate (PHX)
- A folding robot made of pig parts that removes batteries from stomachs with magnets