Tonight we talk about YouTube Unplugged, a rumored bundled selection of traditional cable channels that will require YouTube to secure deals with the major carriers. NBCUniversal, CBS, 20th Century Fox and Viacom are all part of the discussions, but nothing is locked down at this point. We also cover the update of Apple Music, the Samsung Smart Fridge, a 10-year old bug bounty hunter, and more. Next we talk to Ethan Chiel from Fusion about FaceFind and Kerry Davis from Engadget about eHang, bespoke robot surgery, and artificial organs.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- YouTube is reportedly building a streaming cable service called Unplugged
- Hulu confirms plan to stream live TV next year
- Hulu and Live Nation teaming up for VR concert series
- Apple to Revamp Streaming Music Service After Mixed Reviews, Departures
- Ten-year-old receives $10,000 reward for finding Instagram bug
- Samsung's Family Hub smart fridge is ridiculous, wonderful, and slow
- Samsung Family Hub
- This face recognition company is causing havoc in Russia—and could come to the U.S. soon
- ICYMI: Robot running buddy, mechanical sea life and more
- Puma's robotic running companion can keep pace with Usain Bolt
- Biotech firm wants to deliver organs using a passenger drone
- An Autonomous Robot Successfully Performed Surgery on a Pig
- McDonald’s made a paper placemat that let diners create music