Tonight we're joined by Becky Worley from Good Morning America. First we talk about Minecraft in VR. The pocket edition of the game that every nine year old is the world is addicted to can now be downloaded for your Gear VR for $6.99 from The Oculus Store. We also discuss in-app purchases. A federal judge sided with the FTC against Amazon, claiming the company did not do enough to protect consumers from unauthorized in-app purchases. Next we cover SpaceX, space elevators, and trips to Mars and the passing of the email privacy act in the House of Representatives. Finally, Alex Kantrowitz from BuzzFeed joins us to talk about Facebook earnings, live streaming, and Mark Zuckerberg's stock. And then Becky gives us one more thing to be guilty about when it comes to cloud storage and the environment. But, there might be a solution and its in your DNA.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Minecraft Now Available on Oculus for Gear VR
- Nintendo earnings plunge 60 percent in fiscal year as it preps new hardware
- Amazon is liable for in-app purchases made by kids, court finds
- SpaceX plans to send a spacecraft to Mars as early as 2018
- House unanimously passes email privacy bill
- Facebook Revenue Soars on Ad Growth
- Facebook Quietly Live-Streamed Its First Professional Sports Broadcast Over The Weekend
- As Social Shifts To Video, Content Creators Win Power And Dollars
- RESERVE STRAP
- RESERVE STRAP & APPLE
- Microsoft is buying 10 million molecules of custom DNA from a San Francisco startup