Tonight, we celebrate the one year birthday of the Apple Watch, a device that has not yet delivered on one of its biggest promises...or any of its promises. Next, we cover earnings predictions for Apple with Rene Ritchie of iMore, and Twitter earnings predictions with Kurt Wagner of Re/code. Twitter also has a new feature that makes it easier to report trolls. Next, we chat with digital strategist Wynter Mitchell from Pop Rocket about Prince, Beyoncé, and the politics of online streaming. Finally, we answer a question about the cracked screen on Jason's Galaxy S7, and discuss the curious crash of a Google Loon balloon.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple’s Watch Outpaced the iPhone in First Year
- Everything to look out for in Apple’s earnings
- FCC chairman, Justice Department sign off on Charter's takeover of Time Warner Cable
- Has Twitter’s growth peaked?
- You can now flag abusive Twitter accounts by reporting multiple tweets at once
- Facebook developing camera app similar to Snapchat: WSJ
- Facebook Developing Camera-First Format
- pop rocket
- Google Loon balloon crash lands in Chile