Live from the stage in Las Vegas for NAB 2016, Megan Morrone and Jason Howell discuss how Yahoo is getting frisky with Verizon and the Yellow Pages. Siri goes rogue by revealing the date of Apple's upcoming WWDC developers conference. A drone may have collided with an airplane, and air safety is called into question. Google rolls out podcast playlists to its Play Music app. Finally, Megan and Jason talk about a few cool things from the NAB floor!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Verizon Tops Pack of Suitors Chasing Yahoo
- Amazon Ups the Ante on Streaming Video, Challenging Netflix
- Live 360 YouTube Gets Us One Step Closer to the Matrix
- The Verge will premiere YouTube's first Live 360-degree performance this Wednesday
- System predicts 85 percent of cyber-attacks using input from human experts
- Google adds podcasts to Google Play Music
- Apple's WWDC 2016 starts June 13th, according to Siri
- GoPro Releases $5000 Virtual Reality Camera Kit, Launches VR Apps And Website
- Drone hits British Airways plane as it prepares to land at Heathrow