Iain Thomson from the Register joins Jason Howell and Megan Morrone to talk about how Apple Watch satisfaction ratings are high, yet people without them are having a hard time finding a reason to buy one. Also, the new Kindle Oasis may have leaked in its entirety ahead of Amazon's surprise unveiling. Lytro is aiming to be a big deal in the future of film making. Bots are everywhere, and with tomorrow's Facebook F8 conference they are about to get even bigger. Finally, EMOJI was meant to make it easier to convey emotion, but sometimes its downright confusing.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple Watch verdict a year later: Half of those surveyed think it’s a dud
- Apple Watch 2 Expected to Focus on Internal Upgrades Rather Than External Changes, Launch in Late 2016
- Amazon’s New Kindle Oasis Has Leaked: Cool Battery Case, but Not Waterproof
- Tesla Model X recalled for third-row seats that could fold over in a crash
- Why your shiny new electric car might not come with a full $7,500 tax credit
- Texas Attorney General charged in 32-bit 'eco-friendly server scam'
- Lytro’s 755 megapixel Cinema light field camera is going to kill the green screen
- Botlist is an app store for bots
- Hitachi’s new customer service robot can tell when you need help shopping in stores
- Watch this crazy balloon-like drone swallow objects for delivery
- People interpret the same emoji in completely different ways
- “Blissfully happy” or “ready to fight”: Varying Interpretations of Emoji