Tonight we talk to Rich DeMuro from KTLA morning news about how he connects with viewers with Facebook Live. The service was released to everyone today. We also chat with Lauren Hockenson from The Next Web about Reddit's new block feature, which might be too little too late. Customer service through Facebook Messenger, 3D printed hydraulic robots, 9 year old reporters, and more bad news for Yahoo.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Why Facebook And Mark Zuckerberg Went All In On Live Video
- It’s Not Just Celebrities — Facebook Is Paying Media Companies to Make Live Video, Too
- Introducing New Ways to Create, Share and Discover Live Video on Facebook
- How do I share a live video to my Timeline on Facebook?
- Facebook is starting to suggest businesses you should chat with on Messenger
- Facebook Messenger can now be your boarding pass on KLM flights
- Newegg will provide customer support through Facebook Messenger
- Secrets of the Yahoo Sale ‘Book’ Reveal Financial Meltdown and Big Bet on Mobile Voice Search
- New browser Vivaldi targets those tired of UI austerity
- First-ever 3-D printed robots made of both solids and liquids
- Reddit introduces new user blocking feature…11 years too late
- 9-year-old reporter breaks crime news, posts videos, fires back at critics