It's an All About Android cast takeover with Florence Ion and Ron Richards joining Jason Howell on the show. Thankfully, there's very little Android news to report, including the reveal of the Tesla Model 3. Also, Google is known for its April Fools' Day jokes, but the inclusion of a special button that mutes incoming replies and sends a sassy animated GIF to recipients did a lot worse than simply making people laugh. Also, Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica shows us how he feels about Nintendo's social network, Miitomo.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- On its 40th anniversary, 40 things we love about Apple
- Regis McKenna's 1976 Notebook And The Invention Of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Not even Google's Android can pull BlackBerry out of its tailspin
- Here’s what you need to know about the Tesla Model 3
- Reddit deletes surveillance 'warrant canary' in transparency report
- LG G5 Review
- Quantum Break review: A storytelling success, a live-action failure
- Ars tests Nintendo’s first mobile app—and Club Nintendo’s wimpy successor
- PinSim is a custom virtual reality pinball rig
- Google reverses Gmail April 1 prank after users mistakenly put GIFs into important emails
- April Fools! The Best & Worst Pranks On The Internet For 2016
- Fugazi end hiatus for 5 Songs EP in response to “horror show” of US presidential race