Becky Worley and Tom Merritt talk about Nest earnings waning, Tesla model 3's are coming, looking inside the Rift, energy efficient computer policies, Teamder for work, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- With $340 million in revenue, Nest is underperforming, and its future at Google is at risk
- Tesla Model 3 exclusive leaked specs: 0-60 under 4 sec fast and 300+ mile range options
- Microsoft launches HoloLens emulator so developers can test holographic apps, no headset required
- Oculus Rift CV1 Teardown
- California Energy Commission proposes new efficiency standards that will cut computer energy use
- Energy Commission Releases Draft Energy Efficiency Computer Standards
- California Energy Commission Invests in Software-Defined Power Management Methodology and Standard
- Energy Commission Invests in Higher Efficiency Natural Gas Projects
- DraftKings, FanDuel to stop offering college fantasy games
- Love your team