Mar 30th 2016
Tech News Today 1481
Becky Worley is joined by Brad Sams, Kurt Wagner, and Chelsea Stark to talk about all the news from the Microsoft Build conference, a future of artificial intelligence bots, Twitter's spinning off their DM messaging function into a standalone app, a full review of the Oculus Rift, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- AOL’s Tim Armstrong Aims to Build Digital-Ad Empire at Verizon
- Yahoo is ‘yesterday’s story’, its time is over: Analyst
- Google Also Has Been Ordered to Help Unlock Phones, Records Show
- People are already lining up in tents to pre-order the Tesla Model 3
- Microsoft's Tay chatbot returns briefly, swears a lot and brags about smoking weed
- Microsoft Is Delivering New Tools To Make it Easier To Build And Port Apps to UWP
- Developers excited about HoloLens, say it needs a whole new way of thinking
- Twitter Insiders Keep Pitching Messaging as a Separate App, But It’s Probably Not Happening
- Are Young People Leaving Facebook? Not Even Close. (Chart)
- Oculus Security Is Super Tight. Just Ask Mark Zuckerberg. (Video)
- Watch Oculus founder Palmer Luckey hand-deliver the first Rift
- Oculus Rift review
- New use for old flash drives: Subverting the regime in North Korea