Mar 29th 2016
Tech News Today 1480
Oculus Clockwork Orange
Tonight we're joined by Owen JJ Stone (aka OhDoctah) and Mathew Ingram from Fortune. We discuss the end to the FBI's claim that an unnamed third-party has unlocked the iPhone 5c that was used last year by a terrorist in San Bernardino. Next, we talk about Google's new Fiber phone, Instagram's 60 second videos, and Twitter's tweak to make content more accessible to the visually impaired. Then, Devindra Hardawar joins to give us his hands-on impression of the Oculus Rift. It feels like Clockwork Orange, but he says it's worth it.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- U.S. Says It Has Unlocked iPhone Without Apple
- Introducing Fiber Phone
- Instagram Is Expanding Videos to 60 Seconds
- Facebook’s Working On A Tool To Help The Blind “See” Images
- New Waze Feature Helps Drivers Avoid Speeding Tickets
- Oculus Rift Review
- 8 Cool Technologies to Look Forward to After Virtual Reality