Tonight we talk to Adam Christianson from The Mac Cast about the announcements at the Apple event. From the 4-inch iPhone SE to the 9-inch iPad Pro that works with the Apple Pencil, we explore the highs and lows of what was a relatively uneventful handful of announcements. Next we cover the non-Apple news like the anniversary of Twitter, the future of Medium, and an emergency update for Kindle. Selena Larson from the Daily Dot also tells us why frequent upgrading is no laughing matter.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Tim Cook addresses FBI & encryption controversy at Apple’s press event: ‘we owe it to our customers’
- Feds gain postponement of iPhone hearing
- Apple's new iPhone SE is just as powerful as iPhone 6S and has the same camera
- New iPad Pro announced: $599, 9.7-inch display, weighs less than one pound
- Apple Announces iOS 9.3 Launching Later Today
- Apple just announced even more bands for Apple Watch, and slashed its price to $299
- The Apple TV just got a major update today with Siri dictation and more
- Happy birthday, Twitter: 10 years of famous first tweets
- The Future of Twitter: Q&A with Jack Dorsey
- Medium spins off Matter into new company owned by Ev Williams
- Animation software used by Studio Ghibli is going open source
- Old Kindles will be disconnected from the internet unless you update by Tuesday
- Apple exec says using a 5-year-old PC is 'sad'
- Facebook studied 5.6 million people to see if family influences careers
- Do jobs run in families?