Tonight we talk to Liberty Madison, That Tech Girl. She'll chat with us about Twitter's 140 character limit, 4K gaming, and the real price of PlayStation VR. Next we discuss NPR's decision to not talk about podcasts on the radio. We also interview coder Scott Hanselman and Business Insider reporter Matt Weinberger. All that and retweet to get a puppy.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- 140 characters 'is staying,' CEO says while looking at Twitter's history
- Sources: Sony Is Working On A ‘PlayStation 4.5’
- The PlayStation VR is actually going to cost most people more than Sony said it would
- NPR decides it won’t promote its podcasts or NPR One on air
- Coming at Apple’s March 21st event: 4-inch iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro & new Apple Watch models
- Companies Are Fleeing Oracle Into the Arms of Microsoft's SQL Server on Linux
- Microsoft alienates women with scantily clad 'schoolgirl' dancers at official party
- Microsoft's Xbox boss in internal email: 'We justly deserve the criticism' for sexist party screwup
- Dad Forced to Buy Puppy After Daughter Gets 100K Retweets, Says 'It’ll Be Great'