Microsoft turns to Minecraft as a playground for AI, the Xbox One is opened up to cross-platform play, a teenager shows us why drone racing is the next big future sport, micro-bots could tow your car for you in a pinch, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Microsoft will allow Xbox gamers to play against PS4 and PC players
- Microsoft will open-source AI development platform based on Minecraft
- A Month After Google’s Car Hit a Bus, Google Got a Patent for Robot Cars to Detect Buses
- Facebook, Google and WhatsApp plan to increase encryption of user data
- Can John Oliver Get Americans to Care About Encryption?
- In the FBI’s Crypto War, Apps May Be the Next Target
- Google’s new tools for game developers could actually make them rich and famous
- A teenager just won drone racing’s biggest ever prize
- These Micro-Robots Can Pull a Car Like Ants on Steroids