Andoid N is ready to download, if you dare. Google’s AlphaGo program beat the world champion Go player Lee Se-dol. Facebook buys MSQRD (Masquerade), an app that lets you wear someone else's face. President Obama announced ConnectALL today, a broadband initiative that aims to bring broadband connectivity to the underserved in the US. The goal is to reach 20 million more Americans by 2020 with broadband access that might not have had access otherwise. Google drops Pixel C tablet from $500 to $349. Facebook has a patent to find all the latest slang. Plus, YouTube's co-founder creates a safe space for amateur food pornographers.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google's DeepMind defeats legendary Go player Lee Se-dol in historic victory
- Nom Live for iOS
- New White House initiative pledges broadband to 20 million more people by 2020
- FCC: Universal Service
- Facebook Couldn’t Buy Snapchat, So It Bought Silly Selfie Filters Like Snapchat’s Instead
- Instagram Is Stealing More Tips From Facebook’s Advertising Playbook
- Android N is now available as a Developer Preview
- Start your downloads: Google launches its Android N developer preview
- Multi-Window in the Android N Dev Preview is amazing on the Pixel C
- Google drops Pixel C tablet from $500 to $349, following Android N developer release
- Facebook has an idea for software that detects cool new slang before it goes mainstream