Google is all in on payments, and to that end, it’s testing a new pilot program in the San Francisco South Bay called Hands Free. Lindsey Turrentine from CNET is here to talk about The Last Taco Truck in Silicon Valley. What happens when Kevin Roose from Fusion.net invites hackers into his life. Omar Gallaga from The Austin American Statesman reveals highlights from SXSW interactive in Austin, including the Obamas giving two keynotes. And how a chair will use piezoelectric crystals to harness your anxiety into power to charge your phone.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Testing, Testing - One, Two, Hands Free
- Try Google Hands Free Payments
- Eric Schmidt will chair a Defense Department advisory board
- YouTube creators can now be nominated for Emmy Awards
- NASA Astronaut Scott Kelly Returns Safely to Earth after One-Year Mission
- 15 Amazing Photos from Astronaut Scott Kelly's Year in Space
- The Last Taco Truck in Silicon Valley
- President Barack Obama to keynote at SXSW Interactive opening
- Samsung planning pop-up store for new Galaxy products at SXSW Interactive
- Virtual and augmented reality well-represented in and around SXSW