The new Phantom 4 drone won't hit you, but it will stalk you. Microsoft and Google focus on security that protect people from themselves. The Associated Press releases Election Buzz, a partnership with Twitter and Google to help voters make sense of the political noise on social media, but we prefer Nate Silver's 538. And Elise Hu is here to talk Sharp, Foxconn, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple makes its case against the FBI
- Cryptography Pioneers Win Turing Award
- 2016 U.S. presidential election interest on Google and Twitter
- DJI's revolutionary Phantom 4 drone can dodge obstacles and track humans
- Sharp Accepts $6 Billion Bid From Foxconn, Which Then Puts Deal On Hold
- Microsoft Windows boss on how its new 'unique' service will protect its most valuable customers
- Google strengthens Gmail security with optical character recognition for attachments
- Dogs will fight alongside us in our war against the robots