Explore the history of rapid transit from the Alden StarrCar to the self-driving car. Google continues to push its Neural network to the limits. You can watch Amazon's new show, even without a Prime subscription, as long as you're willing to watch ads. Season 3 of the Reality Show Fashion Fund, is the first ad-supported show on Amazon, but if it works we're betting it won't be the last. And the Eero is supposed to blanket your house in Wi-Fi, but does it work?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- 2/26: The Oral History
- Google Unveils Neural Network with “Superhuman” Ability to Determine the Location of Almost Any Image
- What if you could print one photo all around the world?
- Mailbox Is Dead. Replace It With One of These Services
- Amazon Debuts Its First Original Show With Ads, Hinting at a New, Free Video Business
- THE ROAD NOT TAKEN
- Robots and Voice Interfaces Making the Smart Home Chaotic