Giphy just closed a $55 million dollar series C round of funding. Reuters reports that Apple Pay is coming to China this week. Apple says a fix is coming for those who bricked their iPhones by setting the time back to 1970. The Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center in Los Angeles has seen its computer system attacked by ransomware, resulting in a shut down of the system for a week. Mattel will let you 3D print your own toys.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Giphy Closes $55 Million Series C At A $300 Million Post-Money Valuation
- Apple Pay to go live in China on Feb 18
- Hackers are holding a California hospital’s network hostage for $3.6 million
- Police pay ransom after cyberterror attack on network
- Project Loon has successfully delivered video-capable speeds as it moves into carrier testing
- Reddit hires Twitter's former news manager
- Tricked into setting your iPhone back to 1970? Apple has a fix coming
- Creating a Computer Voice That People Like
- Mattel Is Using 3D Printing to Resurrect An Old Hit
- Thingmaker Sets