Today we were reminded again that a large part of this presidential election in the United States is happening on SnapChat, especially with first time voters. Find out which independent apps just got bought by giant companies. Apple is reportedly entering the content game with none other than Dr. Dre., Amazon Games launched a free game engine this week, with TWiTCH integration. Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica gives us a no spoiler review of Deadpool, and on the internet, Microsoft now knows you're a dog.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Snapchat Bets Big on Quick-Fire Approach to Campaign Coverage
- YouTube Acquires BandPage For $8M To Attract Musicians With Money-Making Tools
- Runkeeper and ASICS are Joining Forces
- Moving on from Picasa
- 1,500 Windows 3.1 shareware apps are now free, immortalized on your browser
- Internet Arcade
- Console Living Room
- Amazon Games launches free game engine with native Twitch integration
- Deadpool movie suffers for—and hilariously mocks—its major licensing issues
- 4-inch iPhone 5se & iPad Air 3 planned to go on sale March 18th
- Dr. Dre Filming Apple's First Scripted Television Series
- Trolls are trying to fool people into bricking their iPhones
- Fetch! New Microsoft Garage app uses artificial intelligence to name that breed