Pandora and SoundCloud prove that the music streaming business is hard, the Quartz news app that chats at you, a look at the awesomeness of gravitational waves, the black market for Netflix accounts, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google Developing Stand-Alone Virtual-Reality Headset
- Pandora Has Mixed Q4 Earnings With $336M Revenue And 3.8% Growth To 81.1M Listeners
- Pandora Is Said to Have Held Talks About Selling Itself
- SoundCloud could be forced to close after $44m losses
- Netflix malware and phishing campaigns help build emerging black market
- Facebook is testing SMS integration in Messenger on Android, launches multiple account support
- It’s here: Quartz’s first news app for iPhone
- Can Twitter's new 'Safety Council' solve the company's massive harassment problem?
- Tesla agrees that its auto-parking feature isn't as safe as it should be
- Man discovers that his wife is pregnant thanks to Fitbit
- Using Gravitational Waves to Pinpoint Colliding Black Holes