Twitter's earnings report confirms that user growth is a big problem, Google's self-driving cars could be considered an actual driver, our biggest tech gripes, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Feds declare that Google's self-driving car is its own driver
- Twitter’s User Growth Goes Nowhere As It Meets Revenue Expectations Of $710M
- Never miss important Tweets from people you follow
- Party’s Over, Twitter VIPs: You’re Getting Ads Again
- YouTube Red’s first 4 original shows are available now as part of $10 monthly subscription
- Tech Fails: What Annoys Us Most About Gadgets and Apps in 2016
- Skype is getting musical Mojis made by Paul McCartney