Today BitTorrent Incorporated launched a P2P streaming app on iOS and last week they quietly released a similar app for Android to watch political news in the US. Twitter launches the Trust and Safety Council to walk the fine line between free speech and harassment. The next Tesla, the model 3 will sell for $35,000, before electric car tax breaks. Sam Abuelsamid, senior analyst at Navigant Research tells us what this really means. Obama unveils the Cybersecurity National Action Plan, Oculus Ready PCs are announced, the first edition of the Becky Worley rant, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- BitTorrent Launches First P2P Live Streaming App on Apple TV
- Announcing the Twitter Trust & Safety Council
- Introducing First View
- Obama unveils $19 billion plan to overhaul U.S. cybersecurity
- Why Wired's Website Is Going Ad-Free
- Electric Fantasy: Will the Next Tesla Sell for $25,000?
- Goldman's Cohn: Seeing 'Massive Revaluation' in Tech
- Google is giving away 2GB of free Drive storage today