LinkedIn loses almost half of its value in a single day, Apple will allow you to trade your broken screen iPhones for new devices, HTC Vive is really that good, Super Bowl I was found and you may never see it, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- LinkedIn plunges 40% in early trading, erases $10B in market cap
- LinkedIn Shuts Down Its Ad Network 12 Months After It Opened
- LinkedIn acquires recruiting startup Connectifier
- ‘Error 53’ fury mounts as Apple software update threatens to kill your iPhone 6
- Apple to Accept iPhone Trade-Ins With Damaged Screens
- BlackBerry cuts Waterloo and Florida workforce, including significant BlackBerry 10 & Devices staff [Update]
- Twitter deletes 125,000 Isis accounts and expands anti-terror teams
- Apple Hit With Huge $625M Verdict Over FaceTime, VPN Patents
- Why the NFL Can’t Control the Only Broadcast of Super Bowl I
- Quadruplex videotape
- VR games Audioshield, Hover Junkers lead latest wave of HTC Vive stunners
- Epic announces VR updates for Unreal Editor, predicts VR editing future
- Witness’ $40 experiment worked, creator reports $5 million first-week revenue
- XCOM 2 review: Best-in-class tactical battles with a new sense of style
- YouTube set to livestream AI playing ‘Go’ world champion