Microsoft snaps up SwiftKey for $300 million, Google's head of search moves on, controversial anonymous app for teens After School gets some extra funding, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Microsoft acquires SwiftKey in support of re-inventing productivity ambition
- Anonymous App After School Raises $16.4 Million One Year After App Store Ban
- Google Search King Amit Singhal Retiring, Artificial Intelligence Research Head Taking Over
- Google Fiber Blog: Connecting public housing, at gigabit speeds
- Intel increased minority hiring by 31% in 2015 and has 100% parity in pay by gender
- General Growth Properties CEO Sandeep Mathrani Clarifies Statement About Amazon
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- European Privacy Regulators Want Details on ‘Safe Harbor’ Data Deal
- You won't believe how ugly Uber's new logo is
- Tech Crunch 9th Annual Crunchies