We React to YouTubers trying to copyright reactions. Why the future of media is on Instagram. Yahoo to lay off 15% of workforce. UL will certify hoverboards to make sure they don't burn your house down. And do you want Google Now in your bathroom?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Fine Bros back down, rescind trademark claim on the word “react”
- A message from the Fine Brothers
- Trademark REACT
- Investor Relations
- Yahoo Says It’s Up For Sale, Cutting Costs, And Firing Staff
- Apple eyes March 15 event for iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 & Apple Watch updates
- Amazon Plans Hundreds of Brick-and-Mortar Bookstores, Mall CEO Says
- Microsoft formally recalls Surface Pro power cords
- hoverboard battery safety
- THE FACTS ABOUT HOVERBOARDS AND UL TESTING
- YouTube Gaming
- YouTube Developing Live 360-Degree Video Capability
- My Bathroom Mirror Is Smarter Than Yours