Apple reportedly hires a notable virtual reality expert, Google pays big to be present on iOS devices, Microsoft releases a new round of souped up Surfaces, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google Paid Apple $1 Billion to Keep Search Bar on iPhone
- Apple hires leading virtual reality researcher
- Facing a Price War, Uber Bets on Volume
- Netflix’s fight against VPNs begins, but it’s doomed to fail. And Netflix knows it.
- On sale today: 1TB Core i7 Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, and new Gold Surface Pen
- Apple readies ’iPhone 5se’, not ‘6c’, for March/April with curved edges & Live Photos
- Apple to update Apple Watch in mid-March with new bands, OS + full redesign in fall
- Warner Bros. ignores PC players, drops Windows support for Mortal Kombat X
- Nintendo removes controversial “gay conversion” scene in Fire Emblem: Fates
- 100 Classic Atari Games Headed to Steam
- Randy Pitchford and Penn Jillette remaking Desert Bus for virtual reality