GM launches a car share service that might be another foray into autonomous vehicles. Today is the last day to register your drone, but FAA regulations might not be increasing UAV safety at all. Amazon will let you return any two-wheeled hoverboard for your money back. And a mysterious geolocation error makes people think an innocent couple has stolen a lot of people's smart phones.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- It turns out uninstalling Facebook for Android is pretty great
- GM Unveils Maven, Its Big New Play In Car-Sharing Services
- Google's Android Generates $31 Billion Revenue, Oracle Says
- App Annie 2015: Google Play saw 100% more downloads than the iOS App Store, but Apple generated 75% more revenue
- Apple to create first European iOS Development Center
- Google’s 2015 “Bad Ads” Report: 780 Million Ads, 25K App Accounts Shut Down
- Amazon Offering Refunds on Sales of All Two-Wheeled Hoverboards
- Microsoft’s insane Android alarm app wants you to make faces at 6AM
- Heads Up, ESPN: Facebook Built Its Own Game Hub for Live Sports Stats
- Why do people keep coming to this couple’s home looking for lost phones?