WhatsApp is going free for users, big companies back Samsung in hopes of patent reform, a closer look at Li-Fi, Hololens has a five hour battery life, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- WhatsApp, the Internet Messenger, to Become Free
- HoloLens battery life will be cut in half under “intensive” use
- Tidal is charging ex-customers $19.99 for no reason
- Netflix exec calls NBC’s report on streaming viewership ‘remarkably inaccurate’
- Tech giants, farmers voice support for Samsung in Apple patent spat
- App Store prices increasing in Canada, Mexico and more thanks to exchange rates
- New Galaxy Note 5s have a fix for the stuck S-Pen issue
- Watch: SpaceX got even closer to landing a rocket on a drone ship—but it still ended in a giant fireball
- iOS code shows Apple experimenting with ultra fast, light-based Li-Fi wireless data for future iPhones
- Mattel - View-Master Virtual Reality Starter Pack - Red/Black/White
- Expensive: NooN VR - ($89) Jason Cleanthes has and recommends
- I tried out a startup that lets you borrow someone else's dog — here's what it's like