Megan Morrone, Jason Howell, and Jonathan Strickland from HowStuffWorks.com talk about Bitcoin and whether it is failing, Apple's OS X Gatekeeper is still vulnerable, even after two patches, Android app developers get promo codes, Apple is in the midst of a tax investigation by the European Commission, Mary Jo Foley reports that the elusive iOS Bridge appears to be closer to reality, get free stuff every time you use Android Pay, Sam Machkovech, culture editor at Ars Technica talks about That Dragon, Cancer.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The resolution of the Bitcoin experiment
- How Bitcoin Works
- Gatekeeper flaw remains exploitable four months after its discovery
- Apple May Be on Hook for $8 Billion in Taxes in Europe Probe
- Google Is Finally Rolling Out App Promo Codes In The Play Store
- Android Pay Rewards “Tap 10” Could Land You a Free Chromecast, Songs on Google Play Music
- Microsoft's iOS bridge to Windows 10 is moving forward
- Press releases/Wikipedia celebrates 15 years of free knowledge
- EA launches $5 monthly subscription plan to access “vault” PC games
- That Dragon, Cancer: A game that wrestles with grief, hope, and faith
- That Dragon Cancer
- A robot is learning to do your most hated household chores
- Robot Sperm? Yes, This Could Be A Thing
- I confronted my mortality in this aging robotic exoskeleton
- Synthetic Skin That Remembers Can Teach Robot Hands To Be Gentle
- Photos: A high-fashion collaboration between Y-3 and Virgin to outfit space tourists