The White House puts real money into autonomous vehicle research, Netflix cracks down on VPN, some of the best stuff from the Detroit Auto Show, a look at Twitter's history of rules, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- White House hopes to shape national policy on driverless cars
- We're here to help: Feds want to accelerate autonomous-car development
- Netflix Vows to Shut Down Proxy Users Who Bypass Country Restrictions
- NBC Says Netflix Doesn't Yet Pose a 'Consistent' Threat to Broadcasters. Here's Why Network reveals ratings data for streaming s
- Yahoo releases 13.5TB Webscope data set for machine learning researchers
- Foursquare Raises $45 Million, Cutting Its Valuation Nearly in Half
- Tesla started shipping the Powerwall: custom crate spotted
- From Tesla, a New Car Smell That Vegans Can Get Behind
- Samsung strikes deal to produce Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor
- Celebrating Its Golden Globes Wins, Amazon Will Drop Prime Membership To $73 This Weekend
- The 2017 E-Class should actually be called "Mercedes-Benz's Big Box of Technology"
- Volvo debuts S90 luxury sedan with semi-automous Pilot Assist
- 2017 Chevrolet Bolt
- CNET's Roadshow site
- The History of Twitter's Rules
- Florida Woman Sues Twitter for Giving ISIS a Platform
- The Clawwwwww