Tesla's will now park themselves. Strange stories from CES with The Daily Dot's Selena Larson. The iPad steals features from ChromeOS. AT&T brings back unlimited wireless data plans, but not for you cord cuttters. And your old smart bra isn't holding up.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Tesla cars can now self-park at your command
- Summon Your Tesla from Your Phone
- Amazon to Release Portable Version of Echo Speaker in Coming Weeks
- iOS 9.3 brings multi-user mode to iPads, along with more features and fixes
- Apple loses more ground to Google's Chromebook in education market
- Apple News App Is Off to a Rocky Start
- HTC Vive pre-orders to start on February 29
- AT&T to Bring Back Unlimited Wireless Data Plan
- Open Letter to Consumers about Binge On
- Xiaomi’s Redmi 3 offers a massive 4,100mAh battery and all-metal body for just $107
- I confronted my mortality in this aging robotic exoskeleton
- This smart bra can track heart rate, breathing, and even calorie burn
- Thirsty CES travelers cause massive boom in dating app activity
- Apple’s music streaming subscribers top 10m
- Nielsen: Music Streams Doubled In 2015, Digital Sales Continue To Fall
- David Bowie streams jump 2,700% on Spotify
- David Bowie, 21st-Century Entrepreneur
- The White House Just Joined Snapchat