Yahoo is expected to lay off ten percent of its workforce, T-Mobile defends Binge On with f-bombs, Edward Snowden's telepresence habit at CES, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Yahoo is prepping to lay off 10% or more of its workforce
- T-Mobile CEO John Legere defends his streaming plan
- Apple Buys Artificial-Intelligence Startup Emotient
- yellow cab
- CES: FTC chairwoman warns how IoT device data can secretly be used against you
- Edward Snowden Appears at CES Via Telepresence
- Time Warner Cable says up to 320,000 customers' data may have been stolen
- Goodbye, Moto(rola). Iconic brand name to be phased out
- Here's to 2016 with Messenger
- More than 180,000 people have now registered drones with the FAA
- IT'S TRUE: APPLE WILL DROP HEADPHONE JACK TO MAKE THE IPHONE 7 SLIMMER, SAYS SOURCE
- Nextbit's cloud-savvy smartphone ships on February 16th
- Monkey selfie case: judge rules animal cannot own his photo copyright