Apple's holiday apps sales are through the roof, Microsoft nudges old versions of Internet Explorer out the door, Ultra High Def is all over the CES floor, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Record-Breaking Holiday Season for the App Store
- Apple had its biggest holiday season for the App Store, with $1.1 billion in sales
- Apple Scales Back Orders for Its iPhones
- Microsoft readies kill switch for Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10
- Snapchat is killing its lens store
- At CES, Netflix Announces Worldwide Expansion of Streaming Service
- Highest-end LG OLED TV slims down with picture-on-glass design
- UHD Alliance reveals its specs for 'premium' 4K TVs
- Panasonic is releasing a 4K Blu-ray player in the US this year
- Samsung announces price for its 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
- Sony says: 'No 4K Blu-ray player, have a premium 1080p model instead'
- You Can Finally Preorder the Oculus Rift Right Now for $600
- Chevy Bolt's range will be more than 200 miles
- Comcast home security exploit could let burglars in (updated)
- FTC Head Calls for Greater Transparency on Data Collected by Internet of Things
- The Internet of Things: FTC Chairwoman Calls for Tech Privacy at CES
- Fitbit hit with class-action suit over inaccurate heart rate monitoring
- “Brain Training” Company Pays $2 Million Over Lack of Demonstrable Brain Training
- Samsung's super-fridge packs everything but the kitchen sink
- The BlackBerry Priv is coming to Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint
- Pocket Casts
- This octocopter wants to fly you at 60 mph