Mark Zuckerberg has a new years prediction for creating a super smart home, General Motors invests $500 million in Lyft, Oculus Rift gets a prerelease date, our tech predictions for 2016, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Zucks New Years
- G.M., Expecting Rapid Change, Invests $500 Million in Lyft
- Windows 10 is Now Active on 200 Million Devices Worldwide
- Oculus Rift preorders open Wednesday morning
- Facebook Delays Launch of Oculus Touch
- What Does Virtual Reality Do to Your Body and Mind?
- Here's what your gaming PC will need for VR, according to Nvidia
- Volvo wants you to Netflix and drive
- Samsung's fridge of the future will let you check spoilage from your phone
- CES 2016: Acer launches first Chromebase with Intel Core CPU, new laptops, Iconia One 8 tablet
- Lenovo’s ThinkPad 13 lets you choose between Windows 10 or Chrome OS
- Perfect Blend hopes to change the way we make smoothies
- CES History
- Wi-Fi Alliance® introduces low power, long range Wi-Fi HaLow™
- Twitter Invests in Muzik, a High-End Headphone Startup
- To keep you from crashing into stuff, Intel is buying drone company Ascending Technologies
- EFF Confirms: T-Mobile’s Binge On Optimization is Just Throttling, Applies Indiscriminately to All Video
- Facebook has a backup plan for its app in case it falls out with Google
- Did Aliens Leave Behind this 2800-Year-Old Nokia?
- Yahoo Shutters Video Service Yahoo Screen (Exclusive)