12/18/2015: Amazon is currently in talks to lease 20 Boeing 767 jets, Facebook fights with a hacker over Instagram vulnerabilities, how many payment systems can you fit in your mobile wallet, one company gave its Chinese factory workers a week of paid vacation, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Xbox Live pummeled by DDoS attack; hacker group claims responsibility
- Facebook.com: Bug Bounty Ethics
- Facebook, Researcher Spar Over Instagram Vulnerabilities - See more at: https://threatpost.com/facebook-researcher-spar-over-ins
- This game company gave its factory workers in China an amazing gift — a paid vacation
- MIT’s Reality Editor Controls IoT Devices via Augmented Reality
- Apple CEO Tim Cook finally picks his right-hand man
- Amazon in talks to lease Boeing jets to launch its own air-cargo business
- Target reportedly working on its own mobile payment system
- Apple Bringing Apple Pay to China With UnionPay
- Engineer’s face beams with nerd pride after making a working lightsaber