12/15/2015: How Twitter handles state-sponsored attacks on Tor advocates, R2-D2 flies wrong, hoverboards for Einstein enthusiasts, new EU privacy regulations, Netflix re-encodes everything for better viewing, 'Floppy Candidates' is an 8-bit game to bring humor back to the US elections, and who is the VTech hacker?
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- U.K. Police Arrest Man in Connection With VTech Hacking
- Twitter Told a Bunch of Users They May Be Targets of a 'State Sponsored Attack'
- The Internet Of Garbage
- I Calculated the Mass of a Star Wars Blaster Bolt for You
- An Analysis of Blaster Fire in Star Wars
- Flying R2-D2, you are doing it wrong
- Is Europe really going to ban teenagers from Facebook and the internet?
- E.U. Expected to Approve Tough New Data Protection Rules
- Apple Opens Secret Laboratory in Taiwan to Develop New Screens
- Inside Netflix’s Plan to Boost Streaming Quality and Unclog the Internet (Exclusive)
- Play your way through 2016 with “Floppy Candidate” from The Washington Post
- #HowIWatchTNT - @dumbodoggies