12/15/2015: How Twitter handles state-sponsored attacks on Tor advocates, R2-D2 flies wrong, hoverboards for Einstein enthusiasts, new EU privacy regulations, Netflix re-encodes everything for better viewing, 'Floppy Candidates' is an 8-bit game to bring humor back to the US elections, and who is the VTech hacker?
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
<p>Download or subscribe to this show at <a href="https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today">https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-… to <a href="http://cachefly.com/" target="_blank">Cachefly</a> for the bandwidth for this show.</p>
- U.K. Police Arrest Man in Connection With VTech Hacking
- Twitter Told a Bunch of Users They May Be Targets of a 'State Sponsored Attack'
- The Internet Of Garbage
- I Calculated the Mass of a Star Wars Blaster Bolt for You
- An Analysis of Blaster Fire in Star Wars
- Flying R2-D2, you are doing it wrong
- Is Europe really going to ban teenagers from Facebook and the internet?
- E.U. Expected to Approve Tough New Data Protection Rules
- Apple Opens Secret Laboratory in Taiwan to Develop New Screens
- Inside Netflix’s Plan to Boost Streaming Quality and Unclog the Internet (Exclusive)
- Play your way through 2016 with “Floppy Candidate” from The Washington Post
- #HowIWatchTNT - @dumbodoggies