12/9/15: Yahoo's reverse spin off plan, Bitcoin's mastermind unmasked, gaming might be more important than voting, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Yahoo to Keep Alibaba Stake but Spin Off Core Businesses
- Hands on with the Pixel C: Google's flagship Android 6.0 tablet
- Reported bitcoin 'founder' Craig Wright's home raided by Australian police
- Microsoft's Cortana assistant now available on iOS and Android
- HTC officially delays Vive virtual reality system launch to April 2016
- SteamVR: The room-scale VR world that feels like an “IMAX in your house”
- TECH Samsung to Develop Components for Self-Driving Cars
- Apple Said to Suspend Effort to Develop Live TV Service
- Mozilla launches Focus, an iOS content blocker based on an open source blocklist
- Mozilla stops working on Firefox OS smartphones
- For Young Saudi Women, Video Games Offer Self-Expression
- iPad Pro frozen after a recharge? iOS 9.2 may fix the problem