11/24/15: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos launches a rocket into space and then lands it gently back on earth, Apple is getting ready to launch Apple Pay in China, Snapchat lets you view major events from several viewpoints, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- BELGIANS FLOOD TWITTER WITH CAT PHOTOS IN FACE OF IMMINENT TERROR THREAT
- Jeff Bezos Just Beat Elon Musk to Vertically Landing a Rocket
- A Secretive Air Cargo Operation Is Running in Ohio, and Signs Point to Amazon
- Start-Up Leaders Embrace Lobbying as Part of the Job
- Apple Seeks to Launch Apple Pay in China by February
- Snapchat - Introducing Story Explorer
- #HowIWatchTNT - @henrysinger