11/16/15: Ultrasonic sounds are being embedded into TV commercials and display ads, Huawei invents a battery that charges two-thirds full in two minutes, the world's leading drone maker is opening a brick-and-mortar drone store, Motorola proves once and for all that people can't keep their hands off their smartphones, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Belgium’s home affairs minister says ISIL communicates using Playstation 4
- Huawei reveals quick-charge battery
- Re: Comments for November 2015 Workshop on Cross-Device Tracking
- Google Gets Surprise Ally in Mobile-App Search Push: Facebook
- 4:30 am ET Nov 16, 2015 ASIA Chinese Drone Maker DJI To Open First Flagship Store
- Moto Experiment - Out Of Touch: How long can people go without touching their phone?
- #HowIWatchTNT - Ebiz Na