11/9/15: Google's machine learning system TensorFlow is now open-source, a big Comcast leak reveals data caps have nothing to do with conserving bandwidth, it looks like Snapchat may be clobbering Facebook on mobile video views, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.[object Object]
- Google Offers Free Software in Bid to Gain an Edge in Machine Learning
- New Comcast plan charges $30 more for the Internet you already get
- Our crazy-fun new visual search tool
- NSA says how often, not when, it discloses software flaws
- Snapchat triples video traffic as it closes the gap with Facebook
- #howiwatchtnt - llball