Nov 4th 2015
Tech News Today 1381
Do Tech Companies Protect Your Rights?
11/4/15: A new index ranks Silicon Valley companies on the rights of users, a new home gadget lets you control how your kids use the Internet, the new Google Nexus 6P bends right before it breaks, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- 'If this was a test, nearly everyone failed': how tech giants deny your digital rights
- 2015 Ranking Digital Rights Corporate Accountability Index
- Twitter's Growth Problem And Diversity Problem Are Connected, Former Engineering Manager Says
- XCodeGhost Found Hiding In U.S. And In Apple iOS 9 Apps
- San Francisco rejects anti-Airbnb measure
- Moto Shop: Chicagoans get an Experiential Retail Shop this Holiday Season
- Circle with Disney
- Nexus 6p is a joke! Round TWO - Why does it bend?
- #HowIWatchTNT - bcbrew002