11/3/15: Google's Inbox now answers your emails so you don't have to, Amazon opens their brick-and-mortar store, Google cancels their store, a major drone maker launches a computer that will bring artificial intelligence to quadcopters, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Hearts on Twitter
- Google Research Blog - Computer, respond to this email.
- Amazon opens a physical bookstore, but still hopes you buy online
- Google abandons plan to open first-ever retail store in New York City
- DJI - The Manifold is a high-performance embedded computer
- King Digital Entertainment Acquired By Activision Blizzard
- #HowIWatchTNT - @mdevietro
- Cloud Computing Support IBM Acquires Cloud Services Broker Specialist Gravitant
- Michael Dell Dell May Sell Quest, AppAssure & SonicWall