10/28/15: Apple is still making boatloads of money, Google is going to start promoting podcasting, the Motorola Droid Turbo 2 screen really is nearly impossible to shatter, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- IPhone Demand Drives Apple Profit, but Outlook Is Muted
- Google Brings Podcasting to Play Music, Swinging at Apple’s Dominance
- Here's the amendments that could change CISA
- SXSW cancels panels and loses points with gamergate foes
- Tim Cook says 30 percent of iPhone buyers are switching from Android
- #HowIWatchTNT - Michael Colorge