10/21/15: 22 of the biggest tech companies have come out against CISA, it's 'Back to the Future' Day, Magic Leap shows a real-life demo of its HoloLens killer, Apple tells the government it's impossible to extract user data from a locked iPhone, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Nike confirms self-lacing sneakers from 'Back to the Future' are real
- Nintendo Re-Releases Marty McFly’s Favorite Game This Week
- Back to the Predictions
- Overnight Cybersecurity: Cyber sharing bill finally hits Senate floor
- Facebook Plans Coding Site
- Google makes Maps a little more helpful by letting you search en route
- Yahoo reaches search deal with Google after loosening Microsoft ties
- Magic Leap Demo
- Western Digital to Buy SanDisk for $19 Billion
- Unlocking an iPhone for investigators impossible in 'in most cases,' Apple tells court
- 11 things to know about Google Photos