10/15/15: Fico and TransUnion are using algorithms that profile you based on what you post on Facebook, Tesla cars get closer to being able to drive themselves, a real hoverboard ships next week, Pokemon is about to escape into the real world, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The age of profile anxiety
- No, Your Tesla Can’t Drive You Home When You’re Drunk
- A new version of the Hendo hoverboard will be unveiled next week
- Nintendo, Google to Invest up to $30 Million in Niantic, Maker of Mobile Pokémon Game
- Google may be developing smart contact lenses powered by the sun
- Being ‘wasted’ on Facebook may damage your credit score
- T-Mobile Also Working to Allow One Phone Number to Work on Multiple Devices
- Amazon shutters its 'Destinations' travel site after just six months
- Bell to pay $1.25-million penalty for fake reviews
- Turn your Live Photos into GIFs
- #HowIWatchTNT - @cabozone